Sweet November Stamps ~ PenPal Woodsy Wishes

Happy Thursday!  This past month I began a penpal swap for fans of Sweet November Stamps. Each fan signed up to receive another SNS fans mailing address to send a card and message to.

So this week's card features the card I made and sent to penpal!

This card features the sweet mouse and fairy from the "Spring Wees" stamp set, the cool woodland log from "Little Moments" stamp set and the trees "Background Builder: Spring in Bloom".

I started my scene by stamping the mouse and fairy.  Then I masked each of those off.

Then I stamped the forest log image and added a mask over it.

Then I stamped the 2 sets of tree images in the background.

I decided to air brush the soft blue sky first and then I colored my trees right over top of the blue.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great rest of the week everyone!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10