StampNation ~ Masculine May

Happy Friday!  Today there's a new Weekend Challenge over at StampNation.

This new challenge is called "Masculine May".... so let's make a masculine card.

I began with the sweet little Corgi puppy from the "More Peeking Pets" stamp set.  I stamped him in Macchiato ink and colored him with Copic Markers.  Then I die him with his coordinating die.  I even added a pair of cute glasses from the "Pet Specs Die" and Rouge ink.

I used the "Hipster" 6x6 paper pack for all my patterned papers today... so cute but masculine!

For the heart frame for our little pup, I used the "Nested Stitched Heart Dies" and popped some specs paper in the background.

For the fun birthday greeting, I used the cool "Be The Good Sentiments" stamp set with Rouge, Skylight and Juniper Mist inks. 

That rectangular piece is my favorite die, the "Scallops & Dots Dies".

Now, if you'd like to join us you too can become a member of StampNation.

Come check out all the details HERE.

There are 3 different methods to try out: a one-month subscription, a 3-month subscription and a year long subscription.

Come join us!

I hope you have a fun and creative weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10