Sweet November Stamps ~ Mermaid Cyan

Happy Tuesday!

I have another mer-tastic card to share with you in celebration of MerMay.

Today's card features the beautiful "Cyan" mermaid, part of the new Sea Queens from Sweet November Stamps.

I began by printing out the beautiful cyan mermaid and I colored her up with lots of fun Copic Markers.  I will be sharing a step-by-step video of how I colored up the entire image on my YouTube channel soon.

I fussy cut out the entire image and then popped her up on a gold matted piece of blue patterned paper from the Craft Consortium "Over the Rainbow" paper pad.

To finish off the card, I added a gold embossed sentiment from the "Mermees Set #2" clear stamp set.

I always love all the beautiful detail that Sweet November Stamps put into their images.

Sneak peeks for our next release will becoming this weekend!  Stay tuned!  They're MER-mazing!

Have a great week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10