Meet Torin, Our Little Viking!

Well Hello!  I have a little announcement today!  I have been asked to join the Stamp Anniething Design Team!  This stamp company has some super cutie-pa-tootie stamps, dies, inks, stencils and amazing resources for card making.

So I began my journey today with a LIVE event over on their Facebook page, here.  I'd love it if you would come and check them out!

This is the card I made on my LIVE today.  You can check it all out RIGHT HERE.  I used the adorable little "Torin, You Are So Brave" stamp set, coordinating die and the beautiful "Norse Stencil" too.

Here's another look...

And here are all the Copic Markers I used on all the elements of the stamp...


I hope you'll go on over and check out this amazing little shop and my live event.

You'll be seeing a lot more Stamp Anniething fun to come!

Happy coloring!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10