Sweet Sentiment - New Digis are HERE!

Howdy everyone!  Today is DIGI Release day over at Sweet Sentiment!

Today we're releasing TWO brand new images and the first one is "Happy Bandit", our cute little raccoon!!

 
I paired up my Copic colored raccoon with a "thank you" sentiment from the "With Great Love" stamp set.

Next for our release is "Quarantine Man"!  This one is inspired by our Covid situation of course.  For my card today, I created my own sentiment before printing out my image.

 
All of my digital images have been printed out on the AH-MAZING Sweet Sentiment Premium Coloring Paper.  This paper is out-standing for coloring your digital images!
 

I wanted our little Quarantine Man to look like he was wearing one of those metallic Hazmat suits. The rainbow was applied using my Copic Markers and my Copic Air Brush System to get a nice even blend.

Join the Sweet Sentiment designers next moth for our Spring Break Virtual Retreat!  The Spring Break Virtual Retreat will feature 3D projects, coloring classes, games, prizes, and so much more! Virtual Retreat runs Friday, February 11th and Saturday, February 12, 2022.

Don’t have a printer?  No problem!  Simply order the “Print Pack” add-on for $4.99 and we will print all the digital images for you!  You can find that print pack here.

Digital images for this retreat will be added to the secret Facebook Group which you will be added to as well!

We sure hope you'll join us!

Until next time, go get crafty!

~ Ally ~

 

 

No comments:

 
09 10