Fall Pick-N-Mix from Catherine Pooler

It's release dya for the adorable Fall Pick-N-Mix collection!  This collection is a small release but with big bang!

To check out the whole collection being released, CLICK HERE!

For my first two cards, I used the fun "Narrow Stripe Cover Plate Die" along with the "Hey Pumpkin" stamp set.  Aren't those sweet pumpkin stamps adorable???
For this card I chose to showcase the "Hey Pumpkin Dies".  I die cut all my shapes from some of the "Fall Pick-N-Mix" patterned papers and stamped the sentiment.  I distressed all the die cuts with a simple swipe of some sandpaper.
For my final card today, I first created a panel of Lime Rickey, Tiki Torch and Grape Crush ink.  Then I stamped my pumpkin and stem images in Versamark ink and add some Wanderlust Embossing powder to it.  After heat setting the powder, I added some Midnight ink to the entire surface and then buffed off the excess ink sitting on the embossed areas.  I did the same with my greeting too!  So fun!

Thanks for checking this post today!  I hope you see a product you might like to play with!

Have a great rest of the week!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10