Habit Trackers and Daily Journaling

Hi everyone!  There is something so fun about being about to create a journal that specifically is designed for you!  I love being able to share my fun spreads in my Canvo with you.

Today I'm first sharing one of my habit tracking pages featuring the September Club Canvo kit.

Don't you just love all those clouds and stars??  And a rainbow never hurts either!


The first week of September is a short one so I only needed 5 journaling areas.  The stamps and stencils seen here are ALL included in this Club Canvo!

 


For this 2 page spread, I used the sail from our adorable sailboat in a different way!  I used like a draped banner for each day's journaling spot.  Gotta think outside those lines sometimes!

 

I hope I've given you some inspiration to create in your own bullet journals.

Happy journaling everyone!!!

~ Ally ~

 

No comments:

 
09 10