Hibiscus Glory

Happy Monday!  I hope you are safe and healthy at home.

The newest Saturday Challenge for Three Room Studio is out!  It’s all about flowers this week.

For my card, I have used the newest stamp released, the “Mom’s Hibiscus” mini stamp.

I carefully masked my hibiscus flowers straight down an edge.  I coloured them up with Copic Markers and then fussy cut along one edge and then layered it with a piece of thin striped black and white paper.

Make sure you come and check out the Three Room Studio’s Shop for all the newest stamps.  And don’t forget to take a gander in the Three Room Studio’s Fourth Room over on Facebook.

Thanks for dropping by!  Happy creating!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Three Room Studio (Mom’s Hibiscus)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
patterned papers: MFT (Black and White Stripes 6x6)
inks: KKS (Wicked Black), Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils
dots: KKS (Underwater Dots, Party Time Dots)

No comments:

 
09 10