Happy April!

Happy April!  Have you got your bullet journal all ready for this month?  Well I sure do!

Introducing the newest Club Canvo from Catherine Pooler Designs.

Each month I always have a introductory page…

My second page is a full calendar for the month.  Who doesn’t love pink and orange together.

This Club Canvo subscription is perfect for tracker pages too!  The sweet little envelope with the 7 blooms is perfect for tracking lots of things.

Since April only has 4 days in the beginning of the month, I only needed a single page for the first week.

I used the awesome stencil for this month for this week’s spread.  I softly blended pinks and blues this time…

Thanks for stopping by!  If you have any more questions about the Club Canvo subscription, you can CLICK HERE.

Happy bullet journaling my friends!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10