Tic Tac Toe!

Happy Saturday everyone! Welcome to another fun Saturday Challenge with Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps!

This week is actually MY turn to challenge you!  This week’s challenge is a Tic Tac Toe challenge.  You know the rules… make a creation using one of the horizontal, diagonal, up or down lines!


I needed to make one more Halloween card for a family member so I grabbed the “I Want Candy”, Caroling Cuties” and the “Scaredy Cats” stamp sets and stamped and masked  and created a scene.  I also use our new Brick Wall Stencil as well!  I used the "Orange, Enamel Dots, Patterned Paper" line for my card.


I wanted my two little trick-or-treators to be walking along the sidewalk getting ready to knock on a door so that’s the scene I created.  I coloured everything in the scene using Copic Markers and KKS inks for the stenciling.

Don’t forget to play along with all the other fun challenges going on over at the Krafty Friends Facebook page too.  All the challenges have been extended so you can playing along with everything until October 31st!


Plus... here's the current monthly sketch that you might want to use for one of your squares for this challenge.

Don't forget to take advantage of the Frugal Friday sales too!  Lots of great stamps sets on sale this weekend!

Have a great weekend!  Hope you are able to get krafty!

~ Ally ~


stamps: KKS (I Want Candy, Caroling Cuties, Scaredy Cats)
inks: KKS (Wicked Black, Ruby Red, Berry Bliss, Creamy Caramel), Copic Markers, Glossy Accents, Stickles (Star Dust), Copic Muli-liner 0.3
patterned papers: Doodlebug Designs (October 31st 6x6)
dots: KKS (Underwater Dots, Rainbow Dots)
stencil: KKS (Brick Wall Stencil
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

 
09 10