Retro Winter is Coming from Catherine Pooler!


Today is release day for StampNation members (12pm EST) for the newest Catherine Pooler release called Retro Winter.  For everyone else, these new items release TOMORROW at 9 AM EST!  There are some amazing wintery cute items and FOUR new beautiful inks in this release!



For my cards today I have used all four new ink colors, Sangria, Pink Champagne, Orange Peel and Hot Tub plus the adorable Happy Buddies stamp set and it’s coordinating dies, the Happy Buddies Dies.  I have also included the delicious Feeling Chilly Patterned Paper pack.
For this card I masked and created a scene with all three critters and some fun birthday balloons!


For this card I cut 4 rectangles from my card front and put a piece of the fun Feeling Chilly Patterned Papers in behind and then filled them the super cute bears from the Happy Buddies stamp set.


You are just going to LOVE these new products!  Happy shopping for SN members and happy shopping tomorrow for everyone else!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10