The Retro Winter Collection is Here!


Today is release day for the Catherine Pooler Designs collection called Retro Winter.  Included in this release are some wintery stamp sets, chilly dies, some fun patterned papers and FOUR new beautiful ink colors!

For my cards today I have used all four new ink colors, Sangria, Pink Champagne, Orange Peel and Hot Tub plus the adorable Happy Buddies stamp set and it’s coordinating dies, the Happy Buddies Dies.  I have also included the delicious Feeling Chilly Patterned Paper pack.

For this card I stamped and cut the reindeer and the happy banner from the Happy Buddies stamp set and its coordinating die set, Happy Buddies Dies.  I colored in all the parts of my reindeer and banner using the same Urban Oasis inks and some Sand Castle ink using my Blender Pen.


I added the deer to my Circles Die cut area of the Feeling Chilly patterned paper and added some fun Cincinnati Sequin Mix.  And voila… a super cute holiday card!

For my next card I used the Postage Stamp Dies and cut out 3 rectangles from the patterned paper.  I used the Sangria ink and stamped out 3 of the critters and die cut them using their corresponding dies.

I adhered a piece of clear acetate to the back of the rectangular windows and then inked up a glow of Orange Peel ink where each critter was going to sit in the window.  Then I added a few Cincinnati Sequins to each window and adhered the panels together using some 3D foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!  More inky projects tomorrow!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10