September is Here!

September is here! Have you got your Canvo all ready with your weekly spreads yet?

I thought I’d share a few more spreads that I’ve finished up with our September Club Canvo collection.  This collection includes the “Hello There September” stamp set and the “This Way Stencil”.

I thought I would go nice and sunny with my first weekly spread.  I thought the sweet little chalkboard image would look fun-tastic at the top of each of my days of the week spreads.


For my next weekly spread, I could resist a little rainbow love so I masked off all my panels and had a ball blending and over lapping my inks!

And for the third week, I went a little more Spa ink colors and had fun lining up all those adorable school supplies!

Some of the other Catherine Pooler Designs products I used on my pages above include:
To purchase anything Canvo related, come and check out the product line right HERE.

I hope you too have got some fun spreads done for this month!  Happy creating!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10