The Woods is Calling!


It’s Tuesday and over at Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps it’s our monthly SKRAPPY CHALLENGE where we challenge YOU to make Anything BUT a Card!!!

For this challenge you can make anything you wanna... except a card! So that means bookmarks, gifts, scrapbook pages, journal art, planner pages, tags, boxes...pretty much anything that includes a krafty stamp!!

So I accidentally damaged my previous phone cover with some water so I had to throw it out.  So I figured I needed a new one.  Since it’s backing to camping season for me and my new Scout Troop I thought I’d go with a camping themed cover this time.

So I grabbed my “Good in the Woods” and my “Good in the Woods Accessories” stamp sets and decided to stamp them with Wicked Black ink and colour them up with Copic Markers today.


So here’s a photo with the panel slipped into my clear phone case.


Just be sure to include a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp and that it's a NEW creation! As soon as we have at least five people playing, we'll be giving away a PRIZE!!! yep! One lucky krafter will WIN a $20 gift voucher to the krafty shop!

You have a whole month to play along until Monday, October 28th at midnight EST!

Also be sure to share your creations on the Krafty Friends Facebook page because we LOVE to see your stuff!

Check out some incredible inspiration from the Krafty Design Team below, then join us for all the fun!!

Happy Kraftin'!

~ Ally ~
 

stamps: KKS (Good in the Woods, Good in the Woods Accessories)
cardstock: Recollections (65# White)
ink: KKS (Wicked Black), Copic Markers

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

 
09 10