MFT Card Design Superstar–Coloring Virtuoso

Howdy all!  Happy Saturday! 

This post is for my second entry into MFT Card Design Superstar Contest in the Coloring Virtuoso category.

For my card this time, I used the “Cute Chemist” stamp set with some Copic Markers plus some Polychromos Pencil details.


I gave my little chemist a kind of blackboard back ground and I used all the little flasks, test tube and molecule images and stamped them all over the red cardstock layer.


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you like my card creation.

~ Ally ~



MFT Products Used:
Cute Chemist Stamp Set
Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2

Other Products:
Recollections (White 110# Cardstock)
Red Cardstock (unknown)
Copic Markers
Polychromos Pencils
Sakura (White Gel Pen)
Distress Ink (Antique Linen Ink)
Catherine Pooler Designs (Rockin’ Red ink)

No comments:

 
09 10