A Lovely Day

TGIF!  For me it’s been a long week.  I think it’s the first full week I’ve stayed in the new house (we moved!).  It’s starting to feel like home now… almost!  I still have a few more boxes of stuff to go away.

Today I thought I’d play with the new Power Poppy “Strong and Beautiful ” stamp set and it’s single bloom.

I knew I wanted to play with some watercolor so I grabbed that and stamped my image repeatedly in soft “Totally Taupe” ink from KKS.  I added a big bold sentiment from the “Floribunda” stamp set too.

Now, join the rest of the Bloomies on their blogs to see what they’ve created to inspire you today…
Allison Cope – you are here!

Thanks for dropping by!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Strong and Beautiful, Floribunda)
cardstock: Strathmore (Watercolor Paper), Recollections (110# White)
inks: KKS (Totally Taupe), Versafine (Black Onyx), Watercolor Paints, Fine Tec (Fine Gold)

3 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Ally this is SO dreamy! Man! I love the depth of your background and the gorgeous hellebore!

Jean said...

Such a pretty card!

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh I like the way you created a row of these blooms. The shading and hues are wonderful, just so pretty!

 
09 10