Kraftin' Kimmie July Release Blog Hop

Happy Saturday all!  I’m on my way home from Scout Camp today.  Wish me luck!

Join me and rest of the Krafty Design Team for an array of fun cards and projects featuring the new products available today in the Kraftin’ Kimmie Shop; 3 new stamp sets, one new ink and some pretty new Krafty Dots…

I chose to feature the adorable “My Gnomies!” stamp set and the delicious “Party Peach” ink and make a cute little card…

I cut the little door on the front of the card so the sentiment peeks through…

And on the inside, I kept it very simple…

Everything is NOW available at the krafty shop! All the new products are available individually but if you HAVE to have it ALL this month, you can pick up our GIMME KIMMIES KIT which contains one of EVERYTHING we released this month and at a discount but for a limited time!

Happy hoppin' and happy shoppin'!

~ Ally ~


Stamps: KKS (My Gnomies!)
Cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
Inks: KKS (Wicked Black, Party Peach, Granite Grey), Copic Markers, Copic Multi-liner (0.05), Inktense Pencils
Dies: Catherine Pooler (Circles)


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

Colinda said...

Gorgeous card!

Danielle Champagne said...

Hi Allie! Sweet idea ! love mushrooms... your coloring is awesome! beautiful vibrant colors. Have a nice day!

 
09 10