Introducing... Floribunda

Today is the final day of our Enchanted Garden stamp reveal from Power Poppy.  Don’t forget to join us again tomorrow as we team up with some of the Ellen Hutson crew and share some final card creations!

But before we do that… let’s meet the new “Floribunda” stamp set!

I LOVE this whole frame of flora to colour.  I took my Copic Markers and coloured in all the base colours to my leaves and flowers. Then I took my Polychromos Pencils and added in all the fine little details.  I love how it all turned out!

Now check out all the amazing cards created with this delightful new stamp set…
Allison Cope – you are here!

Come and join us tomorrow as we join the Ellen Hutson designers for a fabulous final Blog Hop.

~ Ally ~


Stamps: Power Poppy (Floribunda)
Cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
Patterned Paper: Your Next Stamp (Hugs and Kisses 6x6)
Inks: KKS (Granite Grey)
Dies: MFT (Stitched Rectangles)

6 comments:

BeverlyBL said...

What a fun bunch of flowers. Beautiful coloring

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

It's stunning Ally, gorgeous what you did with this awesome stamp set.
Thank you so much for sharing.

Jane Crisci said...

Beautiful! Enough said.

Lisa said...

Such a beautiful card, your coloring really brings the image to life!

Kristen Snoozy said...

So beautiful!

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh my goodness! This is so cheerful and vibrant. LOVE your coloring!!!

 
09 10