Club Canvo: Berry-licious!

Happy Monday all!  Today I’m going to share my Club Canvo spreads for June. 

What is a Canvo?
The Canvo is Catherine Pooler’s spin on the bullet journal and is a place for your calendar, your to-do lists and your daily musings or whatever you would like to place in it! On the pages of your Canvo journal, you’ll stay organized, track goals, and let your creative spirit free.

What is Club Canvo you say?
Creating your spreads each month is one of the best parts of bullet journaling. A fresh clean page and a new creative idea each month, just waiting for your ink to hit the paper. 

Each month you'll receive a themed stamp set and complimentary stencil or accessory. Club Canvo ships by the 5th of each month, giving you plenty of time to organize and plan and create your spreads. For example, your July Themed Club Canvo will ship to you at the start of June. You will have the products in your hands before they are available to anyone else! 

The best part? You get over $25 US worth of products for just $21.95* per month plus tax/shipping. 

So for the June Club Canvo, subscribers have already received their “Hello June” stamp set and their “Half Calendar Stencil” in the mail. These are items are now available in the CP Shop.

Here’s the introduction to June page I began with…

Then I created a 2 page calendar using that awesome stencil and some rainbow Spa Collection inks…

And a close up of those fun cluster of polka dots in the stamp set this month…

Then I went on to create my first week for June… my birthday week!

And here’s the latest pages I’ve put into my Canvo…

Here's a close up of the banner element...




A must have for almost all my Canvo pages is the “Milestone Birthday Sentiment Mix” stamp set.  It has all the numbers I use on my page spreads.


If you are looking for “all things Canvo”, please visit the shop HERE and have a great time browsing!

Which spread is your favourite so far?

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~
 

**All products shown are from Catherine Pooler Designs.

No comments:

 
09 10