Power Poppy: Cabbage and Kale

Happy Saturday all!  Today is Day 4, the final day of our Natural Wonders Collection reveal at Power Poppy!

The last clear stamp set is going to be one of your favourites I’m sure!  It’s called… Cabbage and Kale!

I wanted to highlight all the colouring using Polychromos Pencils (approximately 4 hours!) I did on my images so I kept today’s card rather simple…

And here's a close up of my cabbages and kales...


Christine Okken – go here!

Don’t forget to…


Thanks for joining me the last few days!  I hope you’ve enjoyed all the amazing inspiration.  The Power Poppy Shop is now open to purchase all the new stamps.  Happy shopping!

~ Ally ~





stamps: Power Poppy (Cabbage and Kale)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White), Copic (XPress It)

patterned paper: MFT (Proper Pinstripes Pastel 6x6)
ink:  Memento (Fog, Tuxedo Black), Polychromos Pencils
dies: Altenew (Dotted Scales Debossing Cover Die)
sequinsStudio Katia (Shimmering Ice Fusion)

17 comments:

Marianne said...

Gorgeous colouring, Ally!

gabriella said...

Your coloring is amazing. I love how everything looks well blended yet you can still see the different colors pop out at you

CherylQuilts said...

Ally! Your coloring is exquisite, and I know that it takes a VERY LONG time to color with pencils. But it sure was worth every minute you took. I'm sure you enjoyed it too...coloring is my favorite thing to do to relax. The detail is amazing, and I love how you've colored each element! Beautiful layout with the cover die and the sequins. I love it, my friend!! Hugs and love! xoxo

Dana M said...

Wonderfully rich and beautiful card design. Stunning!

Lagene said...

OH my GOODNESS! Gorgeous coloring, such detailed veins and variation for each leaf! I love curly kale for salads and the decorative variety of kale and cabbage is beautiful to see!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Who knew that cabbage could be so beautiful!!!

Karen Hollins-Stallman said...

Wow! All that's amazing I love your choice of colours and the blending I can imagine it took 4 hours. They look just like the ones in my neighbors garden

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome coloring on your beautiful card!

Camille Short said...

Love your card!

Stacy Morgan said...

Ally these cabbages and kale look wonderful. What a cool background to match! Beautiful card.

tinyfeet said...

Your cabbages are so pretty they look like flowers! Wow!

Lucy E. said...

These images are colored so beautifully!
Awesome card!

Valerija said...

Wonderful card.

Helen said...

The colors you've selected for this design are exquisite. tfs

Joanne Williams said...

WOW! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Mary Holshouser said...

Veggies are not my thing but I could
learn to love them with these stamps.
Beautiful coloring.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

SusieScrapper said...

So beautiful, you’re amazing!

 
09 10