Happy Bee-Day

Happy last Friday of August everyone!  I’m here along with the Bloom Brigade from Power Poppy to share some fun inky inspiration!

I needed to add some birthday cards to my stash so I decided to pull out the “Bee Kind Toile” stamp set to create with today.

I kept my card very simple and just coloured up the beehive cake and sentiment for the focal image…


And I proceeded to decorate the inside of my card too!




Christine Okken – go here next!

Thanks for joining me today!  I hope you get some time to create too!

~ Ally ~


stampsPower Poppy (Bee Kind Toile)
cardstock:  Recollections (White 110#), Catherine Pooler Designs (Sand Dunes Cardstock)
dies: MFT (Stitched Rectangles, Stitched Ovals), Honey Bee Stamps (Hexagon Bunches)
patterned papers: Your Next Stamp (Happy Spring 6x6), Lawn Fawn (Perfectly Plaid:Fall 6x6)
inks:  Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers
thread:  Sulky (Gold Metallic), Studio Katia (Shimmering Ice Fusion Sequins)
other:  Stickles (Star Dust)

4 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Oh Ally, I LOVE the tones on this! And with the die and thread it’s such a beauty!

Marcella Hawley said...

Totally precious, Ally — the palette is so soft and honey-esque!! Love the interior, too!!

Karen Hollins-Stallman said...

Love this card Ally!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ally, what a BEE-utiful card! I love the beehive cake that you've colored up to perfection! Oh my, I love the honey cuts that you've used. It's perfect, and what a beautiful color palette and layout! You totally are amazing, my sweet friend! I love it...and am always inspired by you. Hugs and love! xoxo

 
09 10