Sweet Berry Hugs

Hello stamp lovers!  Today is the reveal for Power Poppy’s newest digital stamp set.  But wait!  There’s TWO digi stamp debuting today!  Hooray!

Introducing… Created to Create”!


And also meet “Juicy Strawberries”!  The digi I chose to share today.

Copic Markers: Sadly I did not record the colours I used.

I kept my card VERY simple. I slightly enlarged the berry image to fit the front panel of my A2 card front.and who couldn’t help but adore that sweet accompanying sentiment!!!

Come and join both members from the Bloom Brigade and the Instant Gardeners design teams on our blog hop today…
Thanks for joining me today!  I hope you enjoy everyone creations!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
stamps: Power Poppy (Juicy Strawberries)
cardstock: Neenah (Solar white), Flourishes (red)
ink:  Copic Markers, Sakura (White Gelly Roll Pen)
twine:  SU! (Baker’s Twine)
tools:  Copic Airbrush
other: thread.

13 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ally, I absolutely adore your coloring! I so tried to achieve this juicy, shiny look, but you've aced it perfectly! I so LOVE it! And what a beautiful layout with the enlarged image and the great full sentiment on the front! And I love how you've shaded it and used the twine with the red matting. Perfection, my friend!! Sending big ole squooshy hugs to you!

Barb said...

Ally, this is just gorgeous! Your strawberries look good enough to eat!

Barb said...

Ally, this is just gorgeous! Your strawberries look good enough to eat!

ChristineCreations said...

The shine you got on your berries from that white pen (yes?) is unbelievable lady. They leap off the page! Gorgeous!

Broni said...

My goodness, Ally, your strawberries look like they're a photograph! Simply perfection!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, look at those delicious shiny berries! You did that with a white pen? Fabulous, Ally! Love the whole card!

Kathy Jones said...

Holy Smokes Ally - check out those berries!!! Your colouring is absolutely PERFECT - I think you need to do a tutorial!!! Love everything about this!!!

Essie said...

Your coloring amazes me--perfect, perfect, perfect!!!

Jennifer Hovermale said...

Gorgeous!! You are a coloring expert!! I love learning from you at SN and here on your blog!! You are such a sweet person!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Simply beautiful Ally. The shine on the berries is awesome.

Lisa Lara said...

Ally, how in the world did you make your berries look so juicy and yummy. Ahmazing girl. I love the bit of warmth you created around your image.

Debbie Olson said...

Oh, my STARS! Ally--you totally ROCKED those strawberries! Coloring perfection--swoon-worthy!

Davi said...

Awesome! I love that you cut off part of the image and the shading behind the strawberries gives it such a warm real look, not to mention your amazing coloring too :)

 
09 10