Feline Better?

Howdy all!  It’s Friday and this is my second post of the day… wow!  It’s miracle to have more than one post a week some weeks!!

Today I’m playing along with the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps “Saturday Challenge”.  This week’s theme is “HOME” (hence the birdhouses!).  And I had been waiting to enter this week’s challenge until I got the brand new stamp set, “Welcome to the Neighbourhood!” – which I received today!!!  So I inked it up right away (along with the sentiment from the “A Purr-fect Day” stamp set) and created this card, also using the March card sketch too!

And here’s what the March Sketch looks like…

I’m also happy to announce that I was one of the winners of Kim’s Guest Designer contest held a few weeks ago.  I’ll be designing for her new release in May and can I say… the May new release stamps are SO cute and I can hardly wait to create with them!  You’re going to want them ALL!

Kim is also promoting a brand new Surprise Guest Krafty Kit!  This kit is now available for purchase TODAY and only available until April 15th.  This kit is available for international customers too!  For further kit details, click here.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you like my little feline creation!

~ Ally ~

stamps:  Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps (Welcome to the Neighbourhood, A Purr-fect Day)
cardstock:  Neenah (Solar White), Stampin' Up! (Bermuda Bay)
ink:  Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Sakura (White Pen)
patterned paper:  Echo Park (Summer Bliss 6x6)
corner rounder:  EK Success
edge punch: Fiskars
other:  thread.

7 comments:

Aileen said...

Congratulations Ally, well deserved. Cant wait to see your makes. Love this card, with that little kitty sitting on the grass. Beautiful colouring.

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my goodness this is so beautiful! Awesome coloring and papers. One of my favorite new stamps from KK. Congrats on your guest designer spot for May. I'm looking forward to crafting with you next month! Thanks for joining us in the current Kraftin' Kimmie challenge "New Home". Hugs D

Davi said...

Congrats on your win!! Such a sweet card with the darling image and the perfect dp to go with it. Has a wonderful springy feel :)

CherylQuilts said...

Congratulations, Ally!! I am so excited for you and love, love, love this card! Your amazing coloring s fabulous, and what a sweet layout and great DP! What a sweet image! Love it!! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! So cute! I love birdhouses and you colored these up so bright and cheerful. Congrats on your win, Ally!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

So cute! The birdies look a little Leary of making friends with kitty.
I just love all the pretty colors.

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

So cute! The birdies look a little Leary of making friends with kitty.
I just love all the pretty colors.

 
09 10