Autumn's Just Around the Corner

Howdy all!  Happy Friday!  I’m here along with Bloom Brigade today sharing some brand new Power Poppy creations.

I’m actually featuring one of our brand new digital stamps called Olive and Oak.  This gorgeous Autumn cluster features some beautiful oak leaves and acorns along with a spring of fruiting olive branches – it’s gorgeous!
My card to features some brand new to the market papers by the new company called Paper Play Paper Company.  This line is called "Autumn Day".  This company is going to go places!!!

Here’s a little close up…


My card today is actually part of my StampNation classes during the month of September called “Color Me”.  I’m featuring 8 lessons all about different kinds of mediums in the crafting industry and one of those mediums being my favourite, Copic Markers.  Power Poppy has graciously sponsored my month long class!  Thank you Marcella!  Make sure to check more about the class right here!


Join me and the Bloom Brigade on today’s blog hop adventure…

Allison Cope – you are here!
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber
Leslie Miller
Stacy Morgan

Thanks for stopping by today!

~ Ally ~

Supplies:
Stamps: Olive and Oak (Power Poppy)
Ink: Copic Markers, Jellyroll White Pen
Paper: Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Autumn Day 6x6 (Photo Play Paper Co.), Chocolate Brown Cardstock (MFT), Bazzill Cardstock
Accessories: Cross-Stitch Oval STAX Dies (MFT), Twine (Darice), Green Trim (Micheal’s), Thread.






4 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Ally, this is gorgeous, and your colors and coloring are fabulous! And I love this new paper and your layout! Especially love the cross-stitch oval, stitching, and wonderful lace with twine embellishments! Stunning, my friend! Hugs!

Nora Noll said...

Oh my!! this is STUNNING!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty fall card Ally. I adore the leaves extended off the main panel. Your colors are so real and life like, awesome!

Leslie Miller said...

Your coloring on this is fabulous, Ally! It looks amazing!

 
09 10