LCOM Sketch - Winter Bouquet

It's my first first official sketch for Let's Capture These Memories and here is the fabulous layout sketch designed by the site's owner, Isabelle Doucette!



Instead of using the sketch to create a traditional layout, I was asked to create a fun card.

Winter Bouquet





For my card today, I used the Winter Bouquet image from Flourishes. I used the Flourishes SVG Cut File to cut out the cardstock and then stamp my image on the cardstock.  I also used the Flourishes Tailor-Made Die, "" made by Spellbinders and a doily die by Cheery Lynn Designs.

My patterned papers include the dark pink and green gingham from Simple Stories "Fabulous" line.  The light pink paper is from Authentique, the "Lively" collection.

Come and check out what my fellow DT members did with the sketch this week!  Click HERE.

Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes (Winter Bouquet) 
cardstock: Flourishes Classic White cardstock, Papertrey Ink
patterned papers: Simple Stories, Authentique
dies: Spellbinders, Cheery Lynn Designs
inks: Memento, Copic
cut files: Flourishes
tools: Klic N' Kut machine
accessories: thread.
 Photobucket

4 comments:

Lagene said...

Beautiful card, great stamp!

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous layers of beautiful.. great card using the sketch.

Kelly said...

awesome card

MJ's Kraze said...

I love your card, especially all the layers. Thanks for playing along at LCOM DT.

 
09 10