Timeless Tuesday ~ Pearls, Circles and Fishtail Flags!


Hello everyone!  It's Tuesday... time for another fabulous Timeless Tuesday Challenge for Flourishes!  My favourite day of the week!

This week's challenge is brought to you by the super talented, Cindy Haffner.  This week Cindy is asking everyone to create a card or project (FTTC204) with the following elements; 4 brads/pearls,  a circle & a fishtail flag.  Super simple!  Here is my card creation using this week's elements...

Happy Valentine's Day!

I began creating my card by cutting some gorgeous patterned papers from our Flourishes 123 Create Kit ~ Love Story.  This kit is packed full of some gorgeous crafty goodness this month!!!!
I took my rectangles of fun paper and matted them using the medium red tone from the "Color Made Easy" Paper Collection, "Poppy".  Then I created our fishtail flag and mounted it on the same beautiful poppy paper.

Next I die cut a circle from Flourishes Classic White Cardstock and stamped the "Roses are red..." lines from the new stamp set, "Roses are Red" stamp set using Memento "Love Letter" ink.  I took some Ranger Distress Ink "Worn Lipstick" and sponged the sentiment circle.  I backed it with a scalloped die cut circle from the same medium red cardstock from the "Color Made Easy" Paper Collection, "Poppy".

Then I stamped the script "Happy Valentine's Day!" greeting from the "Token Of My Affection" stamp set on a fishtail shaped tag.

I added a bright red bow with twine and a fun ornate button, some cool stitching and pearls and my card creation was finished! 

Take a peek at what my fellow Timeless Tuesday designers have created for today's challenge…

You can find all the challenge details at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge FTTC204.  I hope you'll play along with us this week!


Supplies: 
stamps:  Flourishes (Roses are Red, Token of My Affection)
cardstock: Flourishes, Flourishes "Color Made Easy" Poppy, Bazzill
patterned papers: Flourishes 123 Create Kit - Love Story 
die cut shapes:  Spellbinders 

inks: Memento, Ranger
button: Jesse James 

pearls:  Hero Arts
accessories: twine, thread.
 Photobucket

9 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Ally I love how you used the kit!!~

Stacy Morgan said...

Great Valentine, that pin is wonderful with the valentine theme.

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I LOVE that cameo button!!

Karen W said...

No idea what a fish tail is but guess it's the way the ribbon is cut at the bottom??? Great card!!

Tricia T said...

What a fun valentine! I can't wait to try the challenge!

Tricia

Becky said...

What a beautiful valentine card.

The Rubber Maid said...

Super cheery card. Love the papers and the happiness this card projects. Pat

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful, Ally! Love the ribbon with the cameo. :)

Broni said...

This is amazing, Ally! I love the mix of patterns and that great featured cameo button!!

 
09 10