PINspired Colour Challenge and a Card Sketch!

Howdy everyone!  Time for another fabulous card sketch! For December, we'll be sharing not only a card sketch... it will be a card sketch PLUS a PINinspired Colour Challenge!!!!  So this month you'll have a sketch and a colour challenge every Wednesday!

This week's fabulous card sketch was designed by Kimberly Figures.


Sketch #42


Here's my card using Kimberly's sketch and our first PINspired Colour Challenge..

 Merry Christmas
For my card today, I used Flourishes "Color Made Easy" cardstock from the Crocus Collection.  I used the "Snow Day" stamp collection to add a "stitched sweater" pattern to my punched edge Flourishes Classic Ivory Cardstock.  My greeting is from the "Naturally Merry" stamp collection.

To achieve my silver snowflakes, I first die cut the 2 layers of the Spellbinder's snowflake shapes and then inked them up with Versamark ink and sprinkled silver embossing powder over top.  I carefully melted the powder using my heat tool.  I used some pretty silver jewel brads to hold my 2 layers together.

Check out our prize for this month...

"Bloomin' Aussie Florals" stamp set by Flourishes

This month we have a fabulous set of Flourishes stamps, "Bloomin' Aussie Florals", as a prize for TWO lucky random participants.  YES... TWO!  We have two sets to give away this month!  So link up your card sketch creation HERE and we'll pick a random winner from all the card sketch entries for the month of December (from a total of 4 sketches).  Good luck!!!


Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes (Naturally Merry, Snow Day)
cardstock: Flourishes ("Color Made Easy" Crocus, Classic Ivory)
patterned paper: unknown
die cut shapes: Spellbinders
edge punch: Martha Stewart
embossing folder: Sizzix
embossing powder: P K Glitz
inks: Versamark, Ranger 
accessories: brads by Making Memories, thread. Photobucket

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Great combo of challenges, fun colors and very sweet card.

 
09 10