Christmas Card Assembly Line!

Happy Thursday everyone! One of the last little bits of non-holiday life is coming to a halt.  Tomorrow is my son's last day of school before the holidays so I spent today making some of the last Christmas cards for some of the people in my son's life; his 2 teachers, his principal and his bus driver.

I started off by cutting my card bases out using my Klic N'Kut machine.  I used a previous card base design that I had already designed to create my card shape.


Then I cut out 4 different card fronts using 4 different patterned papers form Fancy Pants Designs, the "Home for Christmas" collection. I cut 2 strips of different patterned papers and stitched them on to my card fronts.


Then I cut out the small bough shape using the Flourishes "Poinsettia and Pine SVG Cut File" from the same cardstock as my card bases and stamped the small boughs from the actual "Poinsettia and Pine" stamp set on to each shape using green ink. SUPER QUICK and EASY!  No fussy cutting... it's all done for you!!!
Using my Klic N'Kut machine, I then designed a tag that specifically fit my greeting from the Flourishes "Winter Bouquets" stamp set and stamped my greetings using dark brown ink.

Then I wrapped all of the cards using either twine or thin ribbon and adhered my tags and my little holly boughs.


Sure makes it easy when you cut 4 of everything.  I'm going to have to remember to do this next year too!  It worked out so well and SO quick!  Are you ready for Christmas yet???

Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes (Winter Bouquets, Poinsettia & Pine)
cardstock: Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream
patterned papers: Fancy Pants Designs
cut files: Flourishes SVG Cut Files
inks: Stampin' Up!, Memento, Ranger
tool: Klic N Kut
ribbon: Offray
twine: Darice
accessories: thread.

 Photobucket

3 comments:

dpkennedy said...

I love these Ally! From the great patterns to the uncolored holly leaves! The rounded bottoms are great too!

Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Marlena M. said...

Such a fantastic shape for cards~I love them all! I hope you had a Merry Christmas Ally~

Heather Rogers said...

These are super cute! Love the shaped cards and pretty papers. :)

 
09 10