PINspired Colour Challenge and a Card Sketch!

 

Howdy everyone!  Time for another fabulous card sketch! For December, we'll be sharing not only a card sketch... it will be a card sketch PLUS a PINinspired Colour Challenge!!!!  So this month you'll have a sketch and a colour challenge every Wednesday!

This week's fabulous card sketch was designed by myself.


Sketch #43

Here's my card using my sketch and our second PINspired Colour Challenge...

From Our Family To Yours

For my card today, I stamped my gorgeous wreath from the Flourishes "Christmas Wreath" stamp collection (now retired) on to Flourishes Classic Ivory Cardstock using my favourite black ink, Memento's "Tuxedo Black". Then I coloured my image using a variety of reds and orange tones of Copic markers. I fussy cut the entire image out and then inked the edges using Ranger "Scattered Straw" Distress Ink.  I finished my card off with my stamped sentiment, also from the Flourishes "Christmas Wreath" stamp collection.

In the end I wasn't quite sure I was going to like the colours for a holiday card but I think they turned out pretty cool looking!  Don't you think?

Check out our prize for this month...

"Bloomin' Aussie Florals" stamp set by Flourishes

This month we have a fabulous set of Flourishes stamps, "Bloomin' Aussie Florals", as a prize for TWO lucky random participants.  YES... TWO!  We have two sets to give away this month!  So link up your card sketch creation HERE and we'll pick a random winner from all the card sketch entries for the month of December (from a total of 4 sketches).  Good luck!!!


Supplies: 
stamps: Flourishes (Christmas Wreath)
cardstock: Flourishes Classic Ivory, Papertrey Ink Rusty Cream
patterned papers: BasicGrey
inks: Memento, Ranger, Copic

 Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10