Bright Skies Reveal

It's reveal time for WeScrap's newest kit, Bright Skies!

This kit is jammed packed full of fun double sided patterned papers, deliciously bright cardstock and all kinds of wonderful alphabets and stickers! And it's only...

$19.99!!

Come and check it out at our WeScrap Kits shop.

Now on to the layouts I created using this fabulous kit...

Call Me MR.
I had fun creating this patchwork of patterned paper pieces to use as my focal area of my layout...


My Fav Foods
I used my "Lots of Numbers" stamps from myStamp BOX to create little journaling tags to list my top 6 favourite foods. I added some Stickles by Ranger to mimic the glitter on the kit's alphabet stickers.
Sleeping Handsome

My layout title is a knock off of "Sleeping Beauty".

I took a running stitch along the length of a piece of ribbon and pulled on string to create my ruffled ribbon detail. I adhered using a length of Scor-Pal tape to secure it to my layout.

Discovery

I used a quilting technique that my Mom taught me many moons ago on this layout called "stitching in the ditch"; this is where you literally stitch in the area where your two fabrics, or papers in my case, meet.

Five

Adding a cluster of elements can draw your eye into a layout. In this case, I used a cluster of stickers, buttons and other round elements together; all items in this fabulous kit.

Come on out and check out what the rest of the WeScrap iTeam created with this month's kit. You can view the "Bright Skies" gallery here. Have a great Tuesday everyone!
Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10