Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge #20

Yippee! It's Friday and another fabulous Playing in Paradise challenge over at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

This week's it's Carla's turn to pick a challenge and she chose a GOOD one! This week we are to use 3 items on our creations: stamps, cardstock and punches!

Here's the card I creating using the 3 items on Carla's list:

Best Wishes Roses

supplies: stamps, Flourishes; cardstock, Bazzill, Gina K. Designs; ink, Versamark Dazzle, Memento, Copics; punches, Fiskars, Martha Stewart.
For my card this week I started by making some cool striped cardstock strips using all kinds of coloured Bazzill cardstock (Frosted Amethyst, Grenadine, Princess, Pansy Purple, Crimson Red).

I created two punched elements to add to my cardstock block using the Fiskars' "Apron Lace" edge punch and another Martha Stewart edge punch.

The stamps I chose to use are the "Lenten Rose" stamp set from Flourishes and also the "Orchids" set for the sentiment. I used my favourite ink by Tsukineko, Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp my image. I coloured my image using a variety of Copic markers.

Come and check out what my fellow Challenge Team members have created with this week's challenge:

Our prize this week for our challenge winner is a fabulous array of scrappy goodies from Bo Bunny. The prize pack includes: Bo Bunny "Time Piece" 6x6 pad, a clear stamp and dimensional stickers. This week's prize retails for approximately $19.00!!!

How to Play:
  • You have until noon on Thursday, June 23rd to link your entries for this challenge below.
  • Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link HERE. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, then use the keyword PPC20 so we can find you!
  • Please fill in your name as the caption/label within the linky tool.
Good luck and hope you'll join us this week!


Photobucket

1 comment:

melody said...

what a beautiful card ally! love that colored image...stunning!

hope you and your family are doing well! hugz

 
09 10