A House of Hugz

Today over on the myStamp BOX blog the entire team is sharing projects featuring backgrounds or patterns.

For my card, I chose to use the cute little houses from the No Place Like Home stamp set.

I first cut a piece of canvas paper and stamped a variety of the little houses all over the canvas using Memento ink. Then I sewed the square using pink thread to a mat of brown cardstock.
Then I created my little house image and backed it with some pretty patterned Prima paper (say that 3 times fast... LOL).

I die cut my tag and stamped "Hugz" from the Whatever! stamp set. If you look closely, you can just barely see the "X's" all over the light greeny-blue background too. They're from the Rough Copy Alphabet set.

And to finish off my card, I stamped the remainder of the sentiment on the inside. The full sentiment reads...

Hugz... from here to there!

The little city scape and the remainder of the sentiment are both from the Neighborhoods stamp set. This set is just too cute!

I hope you'll take a moment and stop by the mSB blog today and check out what the rest of my fellow Design Team have created today! Happy stamping!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Agata said...

Love your card! The patchwork house is just genius!

 
09 10