Playing at A Page in Time

I've been busying playing all weekend over at a A Page in Time Scrapbooking. They're having a 6th birthday bash and a crop.

So far I've completed a few layouts, which I will share over the next few days.

Here's one of the layouts I created for a scraplift challenge. I lifted Lucy's "Grow & Bloom" page.

Perched

supplies: patterned papers, stickers, brads, letter stickers, paper ribbon; Basic Grey; flowers, Kaisercraft, Hero Arts, Prima; pearls, Kaisercraft; other, ribbon, thread.

Take a stroll over to APIT and check out the challenges. The crop ends at midnight PST so you still have a few hours to participate. Me... I'm off to work... have a great Sunday!
Photobucket

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

A beautiful LO Ally. Love the colours and what a cute kitten you have.
Sue xx

melody said...

gorgeous lo..whoa..lovin all that stichin and detail work ~ and such sweet pics!
beautiful work as always

 
09 10