Eat * Pray * Love

Happy Thursday! Time for a new challenge at Creative Prompts 4u!!!!! Yippee!!

This week as part of our introduction to our new Creative Crew members, Sue, Wendy, Regiane and Natalie, we're all participating. Ro gave a fabulous new prompt this week... to take inspiration from the book/movie, "Eat, Pray, Love".

See the creative prompt here.

For me, even though I haven't read the movie nor seen the movie (yet to be released), I took the preface of the book to be about getting to know the real you and understanding the struggles that we each encounter in our life that make us the person we are. For me, my struggle with my weight has been one of my biggest personal issues in my life. To get to the point where I decided that "enough was enough" and it was time to get healthy has brought me to a new state of mind, therefore a new out look on life. So that 's how I interpreted this week's challenge. Here's my final page:

Eat * Pray * Love

*All photos by Heidi Brand Photography
supplies: patterned paper, chipboard elements, die cuts, brads, Bo Bunny; die cut film strip, Tim Holtz by Sizzix;
transparent frame
, Heidi Swapp; other, thread.


I hope you will join the Creative Crew this month. We're giving away a prize valued at over $40!!!

Make sure you come out and check out what the entire team has created for this week's prompt. You can see it here.

Good luck!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

SusieJ said...

Love the LO Ally and well done on your weight loss.
Hugs,
Sue xx

Jess said...

You are beautiful and I love your whole attitude toward your weight loss journey. I can so identify with this pg. I am there also...I have struggled with my weight for most of my adult life and have just had enough. Gorgeous layout! TFS!

 
09 10