Fanciful Frames... Full Reveal!

It's that time... reveal time for the "Fanciful Frames" kit from WeScrap!

This kit is packed full of elegant papers, fabulous cardstock, 2 sets of alphabet stickers, beautiful rub-ons and so much more.

Here are the creations that I made using this month's kit:

Dolphins

I love adding all the yummy pearls and jewels to this page!

Treetops

I had fun with my sewing machine on this page...

Surf's Up

I used a fun mixture of different colours of embossing powders to appear like sand on my title decal...

And then I created two cards to add to my stash...

Friends

Dragonfly

Make sure you drop in to the WeScrap kit gallery and take a peek at what the other iTeam members did with this kit.

WIN! WIN!! WIN!!! In honour of the release of our newest WeScrap kit, we have a contest going... but you'll only found out about it by checking out the We Scrap facebook friend group. Check it out today!!

Thanks for joining me today! I hope you'll purchase one of these gorgeous kits for yourself.

Photobucket

No comments:

 
09 10