Mark Your Calendars!

It's Thursday... time for a new creative prompt! This week, the lovely Debbi has posted a cool photo for the entire Creative Crew at Creative Prompts 4U to work with. You can see Debbi's inspirational photo here.

For me, I took inspiration from all kinds of aspects of the prompt this week. I liked the texture of the piece of striped ribbon so I used some corrugated paper. I liked the overall design so I used it like I would a sketch. I also liked the script paper in the drops so I used some script paper in my layout. Here's my final page...

He's So Charming

supplies: patterned papers, Crate Paper, 7Gypsies; cardstock, Bazzill; corrugated paper, Creative Imaginations; stickers, die cuts, Crate Paper; trim, Prima; pearl, Kaisercrafts; button, BasicGrey; twine, Stampin' Up!; mists, Tattered Angels; ink, Copic, Memento; other, thread, date stamp, ribbon.

Here's a close up of the date tag and stamp to the right of my matted photo.


Originally the title was "She's So Charming" so I trimmed off the "S" and it fit my title and page perfectly!

Come and check out what the rest of my fellow Creative Crew did with Debbi's challenge this week... here! We have an AMAZING prize from Uspy Daisy Designs for September too! Come and check it out!

Photobucket

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Stunning LO Ally. Great photo and ,as always, I love all the different elements you've used. Such attention to detail.
Hugs,
Sue xx

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

Ok.. there is no other way to put this... HE IS CHARMING!! AND SO IS YOUR LAYOUT!! LOVE IT :)
WITH A GRIN,
STEFF

melody said...

as always...beautiful work chickie...i love your 'details'

 
09 10