Let's Capture These Sketches!

Last week I was a little on the sick side and couldn't get my own sketch example done on time for the Let's Capture These Sketches blog! OY! But I did manage to get this sketch done...

Sledding at Blue Lake


I used some of the beautiful vinyl snowflakes from our sponsor this month, Creative Expressions. Make sure you go to the Let's Capture These Sketches blog to see what my fellow team mates did with my sketch this past week.

supplies: stamps, myStampBOX (A Tree for All Seasons); vinyl snowflakes, Creative Expressions; ink, Ranger; cardstock, Bazzill; tools, Klic N' Kut machine, Scor-Pal; other, thread, Stickles glitter.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Beeceecreativity said...

hope your feeling better... great sketch and cute layout... love the papers and colouring

 
09 10