Having Fun with my Klic N'Kut!

My darling son had "Silly Hat Day" at pre-school yesterday so I spent all morning before his afternoon class making him a hat since we had no hats at all in the house other than your typical winter weather hat.

So I created this fun hat using my Klic N'Kut machine.

Everything was cut on my machine except the fun foam hat band and the blue cardstock for the water. I cut the dragon fly's wings using some vellum and added some fine glitter paint to the wings for some sheen.

Here's my cute little froggie fella.... I air brushed him with my Copics to make him look more dimensional plus I added some Glimmer Mist too! He was on a coil of wire so he actually bounced up and down just like a frog would... LOL!

He got many compliments from his friends, teachers and parents on his hat!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jess said...

that is so awesome! he is such a cutie!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

OMGosh, Ally ..... this is just so stinkin cute! So s your DS!

papillon digital design said...

This is so cute. TFS

 
09 10