Sweet November Stamps & Craft Roulette ~ Sweet Fairy Wishes

Today's card is celebrating the coming of the new Christmas release from Sweet November Stamps AND last week's Craft Roulette entry.

So the four parameters that the wheel spit out this week were:

  • Project: Cardstock - Not Cardstock  (I used cardstock and thread)
  • Colors:  Santa's Workshop (fun whimsical colors)
  • Element: Collar(s) (the lower fairy has a collar on her dress)
  • Random: Zig Zag (stitches and stitching on their dresses)

So this week's card features the adorable fairies from the "Sweet Christmas Fairies" stamp set.

I stamped all of my fairies and their sweet treats, masked them all off as I went.  I blended the background using Cotton Candy ink and then added the Crafter's Workshop "Knitted Stitching Stencil" with some Be Mine ink.  

I peeled off my masks and colored in everything using Copic Markers.

I also added a Christmas sentiment to the inside of my card instead of a sentiment on the front.

I used my Sharpie Extra Fine Point White paint pen to add some sprinkles and cheeky bling.

The brand new Christmas release sneak peeks from Sweet November Stamps are coming next weekend!  Stay tuned for lots of fun sneaky peekys!

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~ 

No comments:

 
09 10