Catherine Pooler ~ Gingerbread Is Here + A Sursee Sneak!

Gingerbread ink & a few more new goodies are now available in the Catherine Pooler shop. 


They can be purchased in full-sized ink pad, refill and mini, as well as updated Ink Swatching products. If you already have the Party, Spa and Neutral Colors Swatching Stamp Sets, you just need to get the 2023 Colors Stamp Set, which includes all of our new ink colors from 2023 along with shapes and categories to create your own ink checklist with!

For today's card I began by cutting my panel sides with my Deckle Trimmer, then ink blended the new Gingerbread ink all over the panel.  I took some Macchiato ink and added it to the edges.


Next I took the four different snowflakes from both of the upcoming November Club Sursee stamp sets.   I used Versamark ink and stamped all 4 flakes all over the panel and then heat embossed with White Embossing Powder. I also added some loose embossing particles to soften the background.  I also used some of the dot clusters with some new Gold ink among the snowflakes.

Next I stamped the elements for the greenery garland.  I used Hot Tub and Skylight inks for the evergreen boughs and the holly leaves plus Coral Cabana and Tiara ink for the poinsettias.  I did add some Copic Marker details to the poinsettia flowers and the their centers. 

The last detail I added was a sentiment that I had previously foiled from the "Joyful Thanks Hot Foil Plates".

Make sure you check all the Club Sursee details!  These two stamp sets are going to be a "MUST HAVE" for your winter and holiday stamping needs. You have until November 14th to sign up for this month's Club Sursee.  

Club Sursee has two different levels.  The BASIC level gets you both beautiful stamp sets this month.  The DELUXE level receives both stamp sets and their coordinating die sets. 

Have a great Wednesday!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10