Sweet November Stamps ~ More Mermaids!!

 Happy Sunday!  Today I'm sharing the last of my MerMay from Sweet November Stamps.

My first card today features the adorable new "Merwees Set #3" clear stamp set.  I just had to pair 3 of the cute little gals with that adorable little dolphin image.

I love that I was able to bury them in the water!

And this little cutie is "Nautalie".  This image could be used a little merman OR a mermaid so I chose to make my card a little bit more masculine.

I had fun with this fun blue and green color scheme!

And last but not least, a shaker card that features the new "The Guppies" stamp set.

Aren't her purple locks fun?!?! 

And I love the pairing of purple and peach!?!

Thanks again for checking out all of my fun mermaid (and Mermen) creations from May!

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10