Three Room Studio ~ Birthday Hooray!

Happy Saturday!  It's time for another fun Saturday Challenge for Three Room Studio.

This week's challenge is to create a project with polka dots, strips or plaid!

For my card today I started with the 2 fabulous girls from the "Hello Friend" stamp set.  I decided to have one wear plaid and the other polka dots.  PLUS, I also made my own plaid paper with Copic Markers too!


Please take a gander at some of our fellow designer creations for today's challenge...
Pam Tinney - @pocono.pam
 
Thanks for checking out our talented designers!
 
We would LOVE for you to play along with our Three Room Studio stamps and products but you are more than welcome to use other companies to participate.
 
OUR PRIZE: One lucky participant per month will be WIN a $15 gift certificate to the Three Room Studio shop!
 
For more information, check out the TRS Blog.
 
Happy crafting!
 
~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10