What's Canoe With You?

 Happy Friday all!

Today I'm sharing a simple card I made for the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge.

The challenge... use either the color palette and/or the sketch, SPDMIX79:


I decided to stick with the sketch and the sweet "Indian Summer" stamp set.  I even made my own leafy patterned paper using the small leaves in the stamp set.

Don't forget to check out tonight's Craft Roulette game episode.  This episode features the "Canada's Lockdown Queens".  It should be super fun!  Starts at 5:30pm MST.

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~



stamps: SugarPea Designs (Indian Summer)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Catherine Pooler Designs (Hot Tub), Copic Markers
dies: My Favorite Things (Stitched Circles), Spellbinders (Scalloped Circles)

No comments:

 
09 10