Critters and Confetti

Happy Sunday!

I woke up yesterday early and watched the latest edition of Craft Roulette. 

The parameters for #62 are as follows:

  • Slimline card
  • Colors: Blue Plus 2
  • Critters
  • Confetti

I grabbed some of my "new to me" My Favorite Things stamp sets and my Copic Markers and away I went...

Here are a few close ups...

Do you see how I added the "confetti" part of the parameters?  Both the hedgehog and the parachuting bunny are throwing confetti!!!

You can still play along with episode #62.  Watch the YouTube Video HERE and play along. To submit your card, click HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~



stamps: My Favorite Things (Sky Hugh, Happy Campers, Tweet Memories)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers, Sakura (White Gel Pen), Versamark
embossing powder: Stampendous! (Detail White)
dies: Studio Katia (Dotted Slimline - Set One Die)

No comments:

 
09 10