Sketchy Peach Coffee!

Come and join me over at the Three Room Studio’s Fourth Room page over on Facebook.  It’s a fun space to share all the Three Room Studio fun!

Every Saturday we have a brand new challenge for everyone to be inspired by.

The last three challenges were a colour palette challenge, a coffee challenge and a sketch challenge.


Our colour palette was a hue of peachy colours plus a soft green.  For my card, I used the “Awesome Coffee” cup image plus the wreath banner and foliage from the “Skate Sleep Repeat” stamp set.



For the coffee challenge, I wanted to use the “Awesome Coffee” stamp set of course!  Instead of making the coffee cup image an opaque cup, I chose to design it as a clear cup; hence the cold coffee with ice cubes.  I also used the shelf and books from the “I Heart Books” stamp set to enhance the back ground.


Our sketch, designed by yours truly, has lots of different panels. I used the “I Heart Books” stamp set and some of the images from the “One More Chapter” to include in some of the panels.

So come over to the Three Room Studio’s Fourth Room Facebook page and join in the fun!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10