A Wreath of Glory

Happy Friday! Join the Power Poppy designers today on an adventure of coloring.

Today I’m sharing a card using the “Floribunda” stamp set.  I used my Copic air Brush to apply the center and then
I coloured in all of the surrounding flowers with Copics and added the finer details with Polychromos Pencils.


Now go and join the rest of the talented team on their blogs…

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Power Poppy (Floribunda)
cardstock: Strathmore (Bristol Smooth), Tim Holtz (Rose Gold Metallic Cardstock)
ink: KKS (Granite Grey), Copic Markers, Polychromos Pencils, Versamrak
embossing powder: Ink on 3 (Strawberry Champagne)
paint: FineTec (Silver Pearl, Fine Lilac)

4 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

wow. each card on this hop is truly amazing color work. This is the best I've seen yet! truly stunning for sure! Thank you for sharing! Happy Friday

Stacy Morgan said...

Ally this is so pretty. Amazing coloring and a lot of work.

Barbara said...

I know that this was a lot of work to color. But it is amazeballs and brilliant. I would want to frame it forever.

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Beautiful and happy card Ally.
gorgeous all those flowers.
Thank you so much for sharing and have a great weekend.

 
09 10