I Heart Books!

Happy Sunday!  I hope you had some time to get crafty this weekend.  I sure did… lots to come in the next few weeks!

I had a chance the night before last to get my first official stamp set from Three Room Studio inky!! If you are not aware, I was announced as part of the brand new Design Team for them about 10 days ago. I’m so excited to be a part of this wonderful company and share all their amazing stamps with you!

Check out the rest of my fellow DT members... HERE.

This first stamp set is called “I Heart Books” and it’s basically a scene building stamp set – which I LOVE to create so these stamps are right up my alley!


So if you get a chance to check out some of Sandy’s stamp sets, you won’t be disappointed!

Clicks you might enjoy;





PLUS, Sandy is having a Black Friday sale and it’s still on!  To take advantage of the 20% off, just fill your cart and proceed to the payment and the discount will automatically be applied!  Hooray!


I look forward to sharing Sandy’s brand new stamp release very, very soon with you!

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Three Room Studio (I Heart Books)
cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers

No comments:

 
09 10