September is Just Around the Corner!

September is only a few weeks away!  So get a head start on your September Canvo spreads using the Club Canvo subscription.

The Club Canvo is a monthly subscription for goodies for your Canvo bullet journal.  Each month a package containing two Canvo related items comes directly to your door.  One item will be a monthly themed stamp set and the other item is either a related stencil or another stamp set.  Both items are designed to coordinate with not only that month’s products but typically your daily, weekly or monthly bullet journal needs.

Today I’m going to share the first 2 spreads for my Canvo’s September layouts.

My first entry for the month is always a fun introductory page. I typically have fun with lots of colour and fun stamps!


Being September, our Club Canvo is school themed!  How adorable all those school supply themed stamped images?!?!?  I used Tiara, Tiki Torch, Samba, Fiesta Blue, Lime Rickey, Suede Shoes and Midnight inks on this page.

The second spread for the month is always my full calendar spread.  It always shows the days of the month so I can see at a glance what’s happening for the month.


I kept my calendar in the pink and grey tones this month; I used It’s a Girl, Party Dress and Twilight inks.  I just adore the rulers, the pen & pencil and the paint set stamps. So pretty!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you to get a chance to create in your Canvo soon!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10