MFT Camp Create ~ Inlaid Dies

Howdy everyone!  I’' really wanted to participate in the first round of My Favorite Things “Camp Create 2019” but I never got a chance so I made an effort to participate this time.  So I’m going to bombard your emails in the next few hours with some fun MFT card creations.

So the first Camp Create challenge was to create something with inlaid dies.

I chose to use a whole series of dies and a few stamp sets too for my card.  I used Rolling Hills, Radiant Sunshine, Grassy Edges, In the Clouds and Fall Friends.  I used my Copic Air Brush System to color most of my pieces; all except my little girl.


It turned way better that I thought it was going to.  I love the little girl image on the pumpkin – how cute is she?

Thanks for stopping by for project 1 of 5!  You'll have to tell me which card of the 5 is your favorite!!!

~ Ally ~


Stamps: MFT (Fall Friends, Warm & Feathered Hugs)
Cardstock: Recollections (110# White)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Copic Markers
Dies: MFT (Rolling Hills, Radiant Sunshine, Grassy Edges, In the Clouds, Fall Friends)

No comments:

 
09 10