Happy August!

Happy Sunday all!  Since this is now August (where did the summer go??) I thought I’d share some fun spreads from my August Canvo.

All the pages today feature the Club Canvo monthly subscription goodies; shop Club Canvo here!

Let’s start with my intro page!  I want to have a collage of all the amazing stamps in this collection so I grabbed my CPD inks and away I went!


I used Midnight, Aquatini, Pixie Dust, Polished and Tiki Torch on this intro page.


Next I always feature a full page calendar to plug in all my important dates…

For this page I used Flirty Fuchsia, Aquatini, Pixie Dust and Polished inks. The Bullet Journal Basics stamp set is ALWAYS a must in my calendar spreads!

Then onto a weekly spread in my Canvo.  I just adore this spread for August 11th through to August 18th.  It has a summery feel to it doesn’t it!?!?  I used some Midnight, Lime Rickey, Grass Skirt, Sauna, Tutti Frutti and Fiesta Blue inks.


Some of the basic stamp sets that I recommend that you have in your Canvo repertoire include:
All four of these stamps sets include days of the week and fun basics to add to your pages.

To sign up for a Club Canvo Monthly Subscription, CLICK HERE for all the details. 

Hope you’re having a great summer!  Now go get creative!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10